Apparently some lady wanted to pray inside Espresso, a cafe in Lahore after breaking her fast. Staff told her that there is no place inside the cafe where she can pray. She left the cafe and now there is a protest outside the cafe!
I sincerely hope that the affected lady reads my this post somehow. Isn’t mosque a place where you actually go to pray? I don’t even go to Espresso, but like any other establishment it is not their job to operate a “prayer hall”.
This is beyond silly.
EDIT: I am now actually confused over if it happened in Lahore or Karachi!
- mdtepsic likes this
- helpmeflyyy said: So ridiculous..I have no words
- pandorasboxunleashed likes this
- um-er said: Funny considering that 98% mosques in Pakistan don’t have a praying area for women. But who cares we want one in Espresso.
- um-er likes this
- the-sexpat-life likes this
- idterab likes this
- akio likes this
- deep-inwonderland likes this
- umalik posted this